Wednesday, December 30, 2009

3 Magic Years!!

Today is 31st December. My magic day!

Day is very special to me. Though everyone knows 'Why' , but for those who don't know, its because I met my Prince this day. Not this day exactly but this night.

Chand came to my life as blessing. The best new year gift I should say. He was so patient so loving sooooooooo caring and list goes on :). In our first few meetings, I could feel spark between us, a sense of love, in movie style I should say 'bell ringing'.

But that time mere nakhre bahut the. Though abhi uske nakhre bahut hain :) .... Some times when I am alone; may be while traveling, walking to home from office, I feel so proud. I feel proud that he is in my life, he is with me in good or bad, he stands by my side in every situation.

Sometimes I wonder, how can I trust him so much, but I do, I cant help it. And it makes me smile. I think my partner should feel like a bird, free to fly anywhere it wishes for, but comes back to it's nest at the end of day.

I can proudly say 'He is best' and surprisingly he made so confident that I feel 'Hello!!! I am best too' :).

Love you dear, thank you so much for everything and I wish we ll celebrate our 30th anniversary with same spark, with same love, with same trust, and with lots more happiness.

html hit counter
html hit counter

1 comment:

  1. more and more magic and surprises to come in years ahead :)

    ReplyDelete