Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chand....

There are very few times when you feel relaxed. Nothing to worry about. December 2006 was among those precious times. I had joined new job, MS applications were over, shifted to new house with 2 more roommates and was completely out of breakups :). So fully concentrated on myself, just myself. I decided to enjoy my life at fullest, forgetting about guys, studies, blah blah.

Routine was simple, in week days wake up, go to office, come back, cook with roommates, girlish gossip at dinner time and sleep. On weekends, it was more fun, wake up late, have light breakfast then start home beauty parlor. Me and my roommate both were too enthusiastic about trying out new beauty tricks. Totally beauty freaks. Starting with facial, then massage, then hair pack, pedicure, manicure ...till clock ticks on 4 . Then take bath and sit again for gossip.

My roommate had unusual daily exercise of watching guy's pics on orkut or facebook. She was excited about all kind of handsome guys !! Though with the past bad experiences from guys, I was reluctant about seeing or even looking at any guy. I found no guy exciting, none charming. just one thought " Huh all guys are same and guys are ****". But still just for killing time I used to listen my roommates criticism on guys. Who looks how. Who is doing What. All bio-data, from their shape of tip of nose till their family background....... zzzz.....

She recently met one guy, his brother's friend and suddenly became a big fan of him. She told me, "there is my brother's friend, he is so handsome, he looks like Tom Cruise...",

"What!!!", I couldn't hide my bursting laughter.

She ignored my fishy smile, and pursuaded, " really, Chand looks like Tom Cruise"

"Chand!!" I thought rolling my eyes.

"yeah, his name is Chand. Oh forget about his name. Come see, I ll show you his pics. You ll then know how handsome he is. You wont believe me!!", she said putting full efforts to convince me and pulled my hand to show the pics. I thought " poor guy, today it's his tern to face postmartum, may God bless his soul, ...amen"

Pic 1 : " See here we are eating in restaurant, this is in orachard, at 8:30pm"
" Umm hmm!!" I said

Pic 2: " this is me, my brother and Chand"
"hmmm..." broad smile came to my face...

Pic 3: " and see see, this is at his place. He cooked such a nice food. He is awesome cook"
"Not bad!" I commented.

and the list went on

Last pic: " So what do you think... ai'nt he ? He looks even better in person than in pics. Some pics are not good".

and continued "he is very nice naturewise, he's my brothers best friend, he helps so much, he's very kind.... "

" okay okay, ... got it dear... can we now cook something... I am very hungry", I proposed to stop Mr. Chand's autopsy. Though I pretented not to be excited, but somehow I could not stop myself thinking about this Mr Chand. Hope to see him some day, I thought....

Total Hits

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, Neha. Life has so many pleasant surprises.. :-)

    Raj
    Blog: http://rkjism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. story is not complete ... ll come soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep reading my blog guys ... soon ll get to know who is Chand :) ....

    ReplyDelete